Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Latest Obsession......Thailand!

DAY THREE: What you think about love.

Well, I've never been IN love so I can't speak to that. However, I can say that love apparently makes people cray cray, as evident by the murders people commit or other ridonulous things people do in "the name of love." Can't wait to see how I act when I'm in love....shall be interesting. However, I do LOVE my family more than anything in this world. I do LOVE my dog Haze unconditionally. And I do LOVE myself.

*****************************************

Sometimes before bed, I put on a movie on Netflix to help me fall asleep. A couple weeks ago, I put on THE BEACH, starring Leonardo DiCaprio, in all his beautiful, post-Titanic glory, as a young American backpacker in Thailand who acquires a mysterious map supposedly leading to an island paradise and sets out to find it. I don't want to give away the movie, so you can just watch the trailer below...


Watching the movie only strengthened my already sick obsession with backpackers. The movie also made me realize just how insanely beautiful Thailand is! There was one scene in the movie where the music + the beautiful imagery was so unbearable, I found myself shedding a tear. Yes, I'm weird like that. Yes, it doesn't take that much for me to cry. But anyways, Thailand is DEFINITELY on my bucket list of places to visit ASAP. Whenever I go back to Australia, I most certainly will be making a pit stop in Southeast Asia. I mean, check out some of these pictures....insane....














No comments:

Post a Comment